Useful things to know
The Azure Condominium is a Mediterranean
styled gulf front condo built in 2005 and complex located on
Okaloosa Island. Azure is situated on 4.14 acres
and has its own 516 feet of natural beachfront along our
sugar-white gulf coast beaches.
The Azure Condominium consists of a single
'L-shaped' building, two separate 3-story parking garages, a 6-story 135 unit building,
and a gulf front heated pool with dune-walkover. Azure
Condo's L-shape design provides
107 direct gulf front units, and 28 west facing units
offering side views of the beach and gulf. All Azure
condo units are either 3 or 4 bedroom with balconies.
Condo Unit Number System
All Azure Condominium unit numbers consist of 3 digits: (e. g. #602)
- The first digit is the floor.
- The second and third digit is the stack
(also known as the 'column').
- The stack numbering system at Azure starts at the most eastward unit with '01'
and counts up westward to '18' along the gulf, then northward to unit '23'.
What the Azure Unit Number Tells You
Is this a direct gulf
front unit or a side-view unit?
- If the Azure unit number ends in 01-18 (stacks 01 through 18)
the unit's balcony directly overlooks the gulf with no obstructions
- If the Azure unit number ends in 19-23 (stacks 19 through 23) the unit
is a southwest facing side view.
Is this Azure unit an
- All units ending in "18" are west end, direct gulf front units.
- All units ending in "23" are north end, and
farthest from the beach.